Scientific monograph. What exactly is it and exactly how do you write it?
Scientific monograph is a study work which has a complete or study that is in-depth of problem or subject owned by several writers. The monograph catches the systematic concern, offers the main medical information culture, serves to emphasize the key content and outcomes of clinical, dissertation research.
Top features of a clinical monograph
There are specific standard options that come with a monograph that is scientific. They have been:
- amount – for around 10 publishing papers;
- presence of reviews of two health practitioners of sciences when you look at the matching specialty;
- accessibility to the suggestion of this scholastic council regarding the research organization or maybe more institution that is educational
- circulation of no less than 300 copies;
- option of worldwide standard,
- Full compliance with the editorial requirements for a monograph in accordance with the continuing state criteria;
- option of a monograph within the funds of libraries.
Typically, the compositional framework of a monograph that is scientific developed: name page, abstract, listing of symbols (if required), introduction or preface, primary part, conclusions or afterword, literary works, auxiliary indexes, appendices, articles. […]