Your statement above would be among the answers that are possible. Possible questions will be:
1. What can cause children in order to become trafficked?
2. That is most to blame when children are trafficked?
Then start your essay with a story of a young child (real or imagined) that is trafficked by their parents. Next tell the statistics of trafficking of children. End that first paragraph (or it could take 2 paragraphs depending on how information that is much have) with all the question above. The paragraph that is next tell a few of the possible answers that other folks might give, and then inform your answer in a sentence something such as this:
While some people might blame XX or XX, the truth is, parents are to be blamed for human trafficking of their children because XX, XX, and XX.
Those three reasons after the ’because” would be the basis regarding the rest of your argument.
I must write an argumentative essay on ugly produce being the answer to hunger. Are you able to help?
The answer is had by you to your question. Here are some thesis questions that will help you:
1. Does the U.S. have to re-think the necessity of ”perfect produce?”
2. How do we solve the issue of hunger using our resources that are current?
3. What happens to ”ugly produce?”
How do you write an interest sentence for an argumentative essay on the niche ”Year Round vs. Traditional Schooling”?
You would answer among the questions that are following
1. Is schooling that is year-round than traditional schooling?
2. What are the benefits of year-round schooling vs. […]